Provincial Grand Charity Steward
Dave was born in February 1964, in Watford, Hertfordshire and lives in Rickmansworth with his partner Janet, Dave was educated at William Penn Secondary Modern in Rickmansworth, studied plumbing and heating at St Albans College. Now works within the Builders Merchant Industry.
Dave has two sons, Billy and Peter, who along with his brother Steven, are all members of Five Points Lodge and Chapter No. 8197.
Dave spent 25 years with St John Ambulance as front-line Ambulance Crew
Hobbies- Photography, Shooting, Leather Work.
- Initiated into Five Points Lodge No. 8197 in 1994 – WM 2009 & 2016
- Joining member of Temple Pillars Lodge No. 6740 (Berks) – WM 2006
- Joining member of Kendrick Lodge No. 2043 (Berks) – WM 2006 & 2017
- Joining member of Berkshire Past Masters Lodge No. 3684 in 2015
- Joining member of Thomas Harper Lodge No. 9612 in 2019
- Appointed to PPGJD (Berks) in 2013
- Appointed to PPGJD (Bucks) in 2016
- Promoted to PPGSuptWks (Bucks) 2019
- Promoted to PPGSuptWks (Berks) 2020
- Exulted into Five Points Chapter in 1996 – MEZ 2009 & 2015
- Appointed to PAGDC – 2013
- Promoted to PPGSoj – 2019
- Promoted to PGCharStwd – 2020
Other Masonic orders
- Mark – PPGJD (Herts)
- Royal Arc Mariners
- Knight Templar – PGChamb
- Knights of Malta – PGTourc
- St Thomas of Acon
Member of the Mark Token Collectors Club and The Jewels or the Craft Collectors Circle.